Every Car has a Personality. Give Yours a Voice.
Put AI on your dashboard and drive with your phone where it belongs, your pocket.
Your Music. Your Maps. Your Messages. Controlled by Your Voice.
Finally. Voice Control for All the Things.
With Voice Control for Spotify, NPR One, and more, Voder’s AI Does More than Your Phone.
Stop Opening Apps and Ask Voder, Your Friendly Dashboard Co-pilot
Incredible Microphones. Built for the Road.
Dual Farfield Beam-forming Microphones. State-of-the-Art Signal Processing. Adaptive Noise Cancellation.
All fancy ways to say Voder hears your inside voice.
- Onboard 32 Bit DSP
- High Fidelity MEMS Microphone Array
- Intelligent Microphone Beamforming
- Adaptive Background Noise Suppresion
BUILT-IN NOISE CANCELLING
Stay in Touch with Your Hands on the Wheel.
Send and Receive Texts. Make and Take Calls.
Search Across ALL Your Streaming Services.
Voder Intelligently Searches for Your Content so you don’t have to Switch Apps on Your Phone. Just Ask!
Simple Visual Cues Keep Your Eyes on the Road.
All the Information You Need, Designed to be Easy on the Eyes both Day and Night.
See Voder in Action.
Voder does Spotify. Voder does Texting. Voder does Cat Things. Voder does Alexa Things.
Click a logo to see a demo!
Works in Any Car. Installs in Seconds.
Powered by C.H.I.P. Pro. Driven by the CHIPster Community.
Open Source Hardware. Open Source Software. Backed by today's fastest growing Linux community.
- 1GHz ARM v7
- 512MB NAND FLASH
- 256MB DDR3 DRAM
- 802.11 b/g/h WiFi REALTEK 8723DS
- Bluetooth 4.2 w/ Multi Profile
- Mainline Linux
- Open Source Software + Hardware
- EHCI / OHCI USB 2.0 Expansion Port
- Micro-SD Storage Expansion Port
- Onboard 32 Bit Digital Signal Processing for Beamforming & Noise Suppression
- Backup LiFePo4 Battery for Pit Stops
- Dedicated Farfield Audio Preprocessor w/ 24 Bit ADCs
- High Fidelity MEMS Microphone Array (106dB Dynamic Range)
- Red LED Display Doesn't Disrupt Night Vision
- Dash-Safe Magnet Mountable